WRN | RECENT AND UPCOMING EVENTS
Feb 21, 2023 - Social ReleasePrint this page
WRN has participated in several events engaging with new and existing shareholders and providing updates on Company developments.
President & CEO, Paul West-Sells held several interviews recently to discuss advancements with the Casino Copper-Gold Project, including the partnership with Rio Tinto. Western was pleased to announce in November 2022, that Rio Tinto elected to extend its rights as an investor. Rio’s Chief Executive of the Copper group, Bold Baatar stated “We are pleased to continue our evaluation of the Casino Project.” Click the interviews below for the replays:
- February 6 on Ellis Martin Report
- February 6 on Mining Stock Daily (recorded during VRIC)
- January 18 on Soar Financially (recorded during Mines and Money London)
- December 9 on Bloor Street Capital
- December 8 on Commodity TV
- December 5 on Ellis Martin Report
The next few weeks will be active for Western Copper and Gold, hosting 1x1s and corporate presentations at several in person conferences; including:
- February 23-24 Mines and Money, Miami, Florida – visit our booth B06
- Click here for the replay of WRN’s interview
- February 26-March 1 BMO Global Metals & Mining Conference, Hollywood, Florida
- WRN will be presenting March 1, click here for the replay (available March 1)
- March 5-8 PDAC, Toronto, Ontario – visit our booth 2133
- WRN will be presenting March 6 at 2:50pm ET in Room 801A
Earlier in the first quarter we attended:
- January 29-30 Vancouver Resource Investment Conference (VRIC), Vancouver, BC
- When available the replay of the Critical Minerals Roundtable and WRN’s corporate presentation will be linked here
- February 10-12 Capital Event Whistler (CEM), Whistler, BC
In January 2023, The Yukon welcomed Ranj Pillai as the 10th Premier of the territory. The commitment from the federal and territorial governments in developing the North was highlighted in 2017 with the funding to the Yukon Resource Gateway, supporting infrastructure upgrades in areas with high mineral potential. We further see government commitment to the development of territory with the recent announcement of connecting the BC and Yukon power grids as the Hon. John Streiker, Minister of Energy, Mines and Resources tweeted on January 21 during the AME RoundUp Conference in Vancouver
RECENT WRN NEWS…
Visit the WRN website for our updated corporate presentation.
We are always happy to connect to update you on advancements and activities related to the Casino Copper-Gold Project. Feel free to contact us directly.
Director, Investor Relations
ABOUT WESTERN COPPER AND GOLD CORPORATION
Western Copper and Gold Corporation is developing the Casino Project, Canada’s premier copper-gold mine in the Yukon Territory and one of the most economic greenfield copper-gold mining projects in the world.
The Company is committed to working collaboratively with our First Nations and local communities to progress the Casino Project using internationally recognized responsible mining technologies and practices.
For more information, visit www.westerncopperandgold.com.