WRN | RECENT AND UPCOMING EVENTS
Jul 12, 2022 - Social ReleasePrint this page
WRN has participated in several events engaging with new and existing shareholders and providing updates on company developments.
President & CEO, Paul West-Sells held several interviews recently to discuss advancements with the Casino Copper-Gold Project, including the recently released Feasibility Study as well as the partnership with Rio Tinto. Click the interviews below for the replays:
- July 11 with The Ellis Martin Report
- June 28 Feasibility Study on Casino Conference Call with Paul West-Sells, President & CEO and Cam Brown, VP Engineering
- Replay 1-604-638-9010 or 1-800-319-6413 within North America, passcode is 7194
- June 30 with Mining Stock Daily
- June 9 with The Ellis Martin Report
- June 6 with Mining Stock Daily
- May 24 with Kitco
The second quarter of 2022 was very active for Western Copper and Gold, hosting 1x1s and corporate presentations at several in person conferences; including:
- June 20-24 Casino Property Tour hosted by YMA in Yukon
- June 13-15 PDAC 2022 in Toronto
- June 9-10 RBC Global Mining and Materials Conference in New York
- June 6-7 121 Mining Investment Conference in New York
- May 17-18 Vancouver Resource Investment Conference in Vancouver
- May 15-17 Canaccord Genuity Global Metals and Mining Conference in Palm Desert
- May 10 webinar hosted by Amvest Capital
The third quarter is expected to be another active one for WRN with the following events planned, click the event for additional details:
- Precious Metals Summit in Beaver Creek, Colorado – Sept 13-16
- Denver Gold Forum in Colorado Springs, Colorado – Sept 18-21
- CEM Capital Event Conference in Muskoka, Ontario – Sept 23-25
- New Orleans Investment Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana – Oct 12-15
RECENT WRN NEWS…
June 28 – Western Copper and Gold Announces Positive Feasibility on Casino
June 27 – Western Copper and Gold Announces Voting Results from Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
June 6 – Western Copper and Gold Commences Exploration and Drilling Program at Casino
Visit the WRN website for our updated corporate presentation.
We are always happy to connect to update you on advancements and activities related to the Casino Copper-Gold Project. Feel free to contact us directly.
Director, Investor Relations
ABOUT WESTERN COPPER AND GOLD CORPORATION
Western Copper and Gold Corporation is developing the Casino Project, Canada’s premier copper-gold mine in the Yukon Territory and one of the most economic greenfield copper-gold mining projects in the world.
The Company is committed to working collaboratively with our First Nations and local communities to progress the Casino Project using internationally recognized responsible mining technologies and practices.
For more information, visit www.westerncopperandgold.com.