WRN | RECENT AND UPCOMING EVENTS
Jun 13, 2023 - Social ReleasePrint this page
WRN has participated in several events engaging with new and existing shareholders and providing updates on Company developments.
We are pleased to announce Agentis Capital initiated research coverage on WRN with a recommendation of outperform, contact WRN or Agentis for further information.
President & CEO, Paul West-Sells recently met with Matt Gordon of Crux Investor to discuss advancements with the Casino Copper-Gold Project, including the partnership with Rio Tinto and Mitsubishi Materials. Click here for a replay of the interview.
Western Copper and Gold will be attending and hosting 1x1s and corporate presentations at several in person conferences; including:
- June 15-16 RBC Global Mining and Materials Conference, New York, NY
- June 19-21 THE Mining Investment Event of the North, Quebec City, QC
- July 17-21 YMA Invest Yukon Conference and Casino Property Tour hosted by YMA, Dawson City, Yukon
In the second quarter we attended:
- May 12 Bloor Street Capital Virtual Copper Conference, Virtual
- Replay of the conference available here
- May 8 Marketing in London, UK
- May 5-6 Deutsche Goldmesse Spring 2023 Conference, Frankfurt, Germany
- May 2-4 Marketing in Europe
- April 14-16 CEM Scottsdale Capital Event Conference, Scottsdale, AZ
RECENT WRN NEWS…
Visit the WRN website for our updated corporate presentation.
We are always happy to connect to update you on advancements and activities related to the Casino Copper-Gold Project. Feel free to contact us directly.
Director, Investor Relations
ABOUT WESTERN COPPER AND GOLD CORPORATION
Western Copper and Gold Corporation is developing the Casino Project, Canada’s premier copper-gold mine in the Yukon Territory and one of the most economic greenfield copper-gold mining projects in the world.
The Company is committed to working collaboratively with our First Nations and local communities to progress the Casino Project using internationally recognized responsible mining technologies and practices.
For more information, visit www.westerncopperandgold.com.