April News & Events
Apr 11, 2019 - Social ReleasePrint this page
PAUL WEST-SELLS AND SOME RECENT “COPPER TALK”
In case you missed it, WRN recently participated in a “Town Hall” presentation, headlined by the former fund manager of Chilton and Company. The copper market was discussed in detail and President and CEO Paul West-Sells shared an update on WRN and Casino. You can view the replay here.
RECENT COMPANY NEWS
WRN recently announced an agreement on the Casino Access road and the appointment of Tara Christie to its Board of Directors. Please visit our website to view our most recent news releases.
WRN ON THE ROAD
WRN will be attending the Scottsdale Capital Conference from April 26-28. Please reach out if you are attending the conference and would like to set up a meeting.
Paul West-Sells is pleased to return to London for the 121 Mining Investment Conference, taking place in London on May 20-21. Following the conference, Dr. West-Sells will be traveling to Zurich and Geneva. If you would like to arrange a meeting, please contact us.
RECENT COPPER AND GOLD ARTICLES
(*The following are third-party articles, commentary or opinions that are for informational purposes only, and should not be relied upon as trading advice.)
- Bloomberg – China is on a Big Gold Buying Spree
- Reuters – Funds Start Buying into the Copper Recovery Story
- Mining Weekly – Copper Likely to Maintain Positive Momentum in 2019
- Bloomberg – A Million Tons of Copper is on the Way: It May Not be Enough
- Bloomberg – Buy Gold, Sell Stocks is the ‘Trade of the Century’ Says One Hedge Fund
UPDATED CORPORATE PRESENTATION
Our most recent corporate presentation can always be found on our website.